Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
D. Hiden Ramsey Library, University of North Carolina at Asheville
Private Files Folder
Create a Private files folder that can be accessed from any Moodle course.
- Add a block to your Private files folder from a Moodle course homepage:
- Turn editing on
- Under Add a block in the sidebar > Click the Add... drop down list
- Select My private files
- Click Manage my private files
- Drag and drop files from your computer to the Files window
- Add files to your folder manually by clicking on the Add... button