Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
D. Hiden Ramsey Library, University of North Carolina at Asheville
How Do I...?
What is ProQuest Flow?
ProQuest Flow (also known as RefWorks Flow) is a citiation manager based in the cloud, so you can access your research from a plethora of devices, be they computers, smartphones, or tablets. All you need is a network connection! ProQuest Flow is the next generation iteration of RefWorks and you can import all of your RefWorks folders and references into your new ProQuest Flow account in a snap.
A big bonus; you have access to ProQuest Flow even after you graduate from UNC Asheville!
What is a citation manager?
Citation Managers are pieces of software that will help you, the researcher:
- Gather references automatically from our online databases
- Organize a collection of materials either on your hard drive or in the cloud
- Transfer references among word processing applications
- Generate citations and bibliographies in a variety of styles, from MLA to Turabian to APA and everything in between
- Share your work with colleagues/compatriots from the web rather than via paper