Skip to Main Content
D. Hiden Ramsey Library, University of North Carolina at Asheville
How Do I...?
(Citations and Bibliographies)
Create and Export a Bibliography Using Flow
- Select the collection your references are organized in.
- Click on the export (box with an upward arrow) icon in the Flow library toolbar.
- Click on the Create bibliography link.
- Verify your collection.
- Select the citation style you wish to use by either clicking the radio button next to the style or searching for the style using the Other menu.
- CAUTION! There are multiple editions of each citation style; choose either the most recent or the required style and edition.
- Click Create to export your bibliography.
- CAUTION! Double check your citations with your citation manual.