Skip to Main Content
D. Hiden Ramsey Library, University of North Carolina at Asheville
How do I...?
Annotate Using Flow
- Verify that you have full text access to the document by looking for the box with three lines icon in your reference entry.
- Click on the reference entry.
- Click on the blue Read button to bring up the PDF with the annotation toolbar.
- To highlight text, select the text and click on the highlight pen icon.
- To annotate text, select the text and click on the annotation note icon. Once chosen, you can change the color of the annotation and type comments.