Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
D. Hiden Ramsey Library, University of North Carolina at Asheville
Curbside Pickup for Spring 2021:
Check our calendar for pickup times.
Availability: Available to UNCA Students, Staff, Faculty, OLLI members, and currently enrolled Guest Borrowers.
Directions for Placing Request:
- Find your book in our Classic Catalog Search. Items can be requested from UNCA, ASU, or WCU, but Guest Borrowers are limited to UNCA holdings.
- Once you find a book. Click on the 'Request' button.
- Login with your OnePort Credentials, or your name and Banner #.
- Select 'UNCA Curbside Pickup' in the '(Choose a Pickup Location)' field then submit.
- You will receive an email when your book is ready to pickup.
Directions for Pickup:
- To pickup, park in the designated spot at the end of Library Lane (the road beside Weizenblatt Hall/police station) under the blue awning. (see https://maps.unca.edu/)
- To let us know you’re here call 828.251.6336. [We also have an intercom system at the loading dock if you are walking over]
- Stay in your vehicle.
- Within 5 minutes, your materials will be delivered to your car.
- Library staff will be wearing PPE for the delivery.
- Please pop open your trunk so we can place your items in your car contactlessly.
- If you have questions or issues call 828.251.6336.
Visual Directions for Pickup:
1. After you pass Weizenblatt Hall on Library Drive, continue past the crosswalk into the library's rear entrance/ loading dock area:
2. Arrive at the loading dock and call us at 828.251.6336 to let us know you are here.
You will see signs like this. Park near the ramp landing, pop your trunk, and wait in your car for delivery.
Have trouble or questions? Call 828.251.6336.