NEW! Laminator in Ramsey Library
Ramsey Library is now happy to offer laminating with the Xyron PRO 1255 cold laminator in the CrAFT Studio, located on the Lower Level, available for current UNC Asheville students, faculty, and staff use with a valid UNC Asheville e-mail address.
|8.5 x 11 (Letter)
|11 x 17 (Tabloid)
|12 x 18 (Tabloid Oversize)
|Custom (The laminator can accommodate custom jobs that do not exceed twelve (12) inches wide.)
||$2.50 per linear foot
Please allow two (2) business days turnaround time for processing during fall and spring semesters and five (5) business days turnaround time for processing during high-volume times (e.g. Undergraduate Research Symposium), intersession, and summer semesters.
File Submission Process
- Submit your job via the Large Format Printing Submission Form as a PDF or static image file for printing and laminating services OR via the Laminating ONLY Submission Form for just laminating services. No other file types will be accepted.
- If you selected Cash, Check, or Credit Card as your payment method, you will receive an follow-up e-mail from the CrAFT Studio or one of its representatives with a price and notification that the charge is applied to your library account. You can pay for your submissions at the Circulation Desk on the main level of the library. Prints must be paid for before they are processed, and prints not paid for within seven (7) days from the submission date will be deleted.
- If you selected Departmental Invoice as your payment method, your submission will be queued after we receive confirmation from the department that the print can be invoiced. For information about charging to a department, contact Amanda Glenn-Bradley, User Engagement Librarian & Coordinator of the CrAFT Studio.
- If you submitted a request for stand-alone laminating services, you will receive a reminder to drop your files off at the CrAFT Studio during our normal business hours for laminating.
- Once we receive confirmation of your job being paid for, a technician will process your request. Please allow two (2) business days for print processing during fall and spring semesters and five (5) business days for print processing during high-volume printing times (e.g. Undergraduate Research Symposium), intersession, and summer semesters.
- You will be notified by email when your items are ready to pick up from the Research Desk on the main level of the library.