Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
D. Hiden Ramsey Library, University of North Carolina at Asheville
The CrAFT Studio will move to operating on an as-needed basis starting November 20, 2020 until the beginning of the Spring 2021 semester.
Please contact the studio at email@example.com in advance with your printing needs so a time to print your items can be scheduled.
We are offering the following services during modified COVID-19 operations:
• Large Format Printing
• 3D Printing
• Button Making
• Desktop Cutting & Design
• Contactless pick up BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
• Online support via Google Meet (firstname.lastname@example.org) during our normal operating hours.
Please note that there are extended processing times in place to ensure the safest possible services for our campus community.
Desktop Cutting Information
NEW! Laminator in Ramsey Library
Ramsey Library is now happy to offer laminating with the Xyron PRO 1255 cold laminator in the CrAFT Studio, located on the Lower Level, available for current UNC Asheville students, faculty, and staff use with a valid UNC Asheville e-mail address.
|8.5 x 11 (Letter)
|11 x 17 (Tabloid)
|12 x 18 (Tabloid Oversize)
|Custom (The laminator can accommodate custom jobs that do not exceed twelve (12) inches wide.)
||$2.50 per linear foot
Please allow three (3) business days turnaround time for processing.
File Submission Process
- Submit your job via the Large Format Printing Submission Form as a PDF or static image file for printing and laminating services OR via the Laminating ONLY Submission Form for just laminating services. No other file types will be accepted.
- If you selected Credit Card as your payment method, you will receive an follow-up e-mail from the CrAFT Studio or one of its representatives with a price and notification that the charge is applied to your library account. You can pay for your submissions at the Circulation Desk on the main level of the library. Prints must be paid for before they are processed, and prints not paid for within seven (7) days from the submission date will be deleted.
- If you selected Departmental Invoice as your payment method, your submission will be queued.
- If you submitted a request for stand-alone laminating services, you will receive a reminder to drop your files off at the CrAFT Studio during our normal business hours for laminating.
- Once we receive confirmation of your job being paid for, a technician will process your request. Please allow two (2) business days for print processing during fall and spring semesters and five (5) business days for print processing during high-volume printing times (e.g. Undergraduate Research Symposium), intersession, and summer semesters.
- You will be notified by email when your items are ready to pick up from the CrAFT Studio and asking you to schedule an appointment for contactless pickup.