Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
D. Hiden Ramsey Library, University of North Carolina at Asheville
FACULTY/STAFF: The deadline for submitting requests for the Celebration for Scholarly and Creative Activity is:
Thursday, February 8th @ 5:00 pm for standard processing speed ($0 rush surcharge)
Friday, February 9th @ 2:00 pm for priority processing speed ($5 rush surcharge)
Monday, February 12th @ 2:00 pm for express processing speed ($10 rush surcharge)
We have resumed our regular** processing time for requests.
** Generally speaking, the current processing time for requests for is currently two (2) business days. There are some items that carry additional days of processing time that are noted on their page. For large format print requests only, we offer rush processing of next business day before 2:00 pm for priority prints ($5 additional surcharge per print), and same business day before 2:00 pm for express prints ($10 additional surcharge per print).
--- Updated 8.15.22 --
Check out our Fall 2022 Updates page for service updates!
STOP! Are you trying to reserve a sound booth for a recurring event (e.g. a music rehearsal or class meeting), for blocks longer than two (2) hours, or capstone installation space?
Do NOT use this form to do so!
Please e-mail Amanda Glenn-Bradley, User Engagement Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to complete this reservation.
To reserve one of the lower level sound booths, please click on the button above which will take you to the Sound Booth Scheduler in a new window. Please note the following:
- You MUST make a reservation to use these spaces.
- The sound booths are available for current UNC Asheville students, faculty, and staff use only.
- Only active UNC Asheville emails may be used to reserve the space, as you must confirm your registration via e-mail within fifteen (15) minutes of completing the reservation form.
- The maximum requestable time for each sound booth is two (2) consecutive hours.
- If you need the sound booth for longer than two (2) consecutive hours, for a recurring event (e.g. a class meeting, an organization meeting, or ensemble rehearsal), or for a senior capstone installation, please contact Amanda Glenn-Bradley, User Engagement Librarian and indicate in the body of the e-mail what you need the space for.
- Furniture cannot be removed from the spaces without prior authorization and the electric pianos absolutely cannot be removed from the spaces. Failure to comply will result in a suspension of sound booth access.
- These sound booths are not completely sound proof. Please be cognizant of others around you, especially when folks are utilizing the Self-Service Audio Booth or Self-Service Video Booth.
- UNC Asheville library staff reserve the right to reschedule sessions without notification, but will endeavor to communicate with users.