To reserve one of the lower level sound booths, please click on the button above which will take you to the Sound Booth Scheduler in a new window. Please note the following:
- Sound Booths 1 and 3 have pianos. Sound Booth 2 does not.
- The sound booths are intended for current UNC Asheville student, faculty, and staff use only.
- Only active UNC Asheville emails may be used to reserve the space, as you must confirm your registration via e-mail within fifteen (15) minutes of completing the reservation form.
- The maximum requestable time for each sound booth is two (2) consecutive hours.
- If you need the sound booth for longer than two (2) consecutive hours, for a recurring event (e.g. a class meeting, an organization meeting, or ensemble rehearsal), or for a senior capstone installation, please contact Amanda Glenn-Bradley, User Engagement Librarian and indicate in the body of the e-mail what you need the space for.
- Furniture cannot be removed from the spaces without prior authorization and the electric pianos absolutely cannot be removed from the spaces. Failure to comply will result in a suspension of sound booth access.
- UNC Asheville library staff reserve the right to reschedule sessions, but will endeavor to communicate with users.